Our CO2 sensor is a highly sophisticated device that is built to accurately measure and detect the presence of CO2 in a grow room. With its key advanced features such as an infrared source, an interference filter, and an infrared detector, the sensor can be integrated into safety, alarming and controlling devices, is used for hydroponic greenhouse systems to help measure and detect Carbon dioxide.
Also, it can be used as a CO2 regulator for grow room or a CO2 meter for grow room by helping to measure CO2 amount effectively and accurately for notification to avoid too low or too high carbon dioxide concentration that can lead to severe negative effects on plants growth.
You can easily and smartly grow your plants with no worries by employing our state-of-the-art device as a CO2 sensor for your grow rooms.
- Module Size: 43mmx32mm（1.70″x1.26″)
- Target gas: Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Operating Principle: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement range: 0 to 5,000 ppmvol
- Accuracy: ±30 ppm ±3% of reading
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Operating humidity: 0 to 95% RH non-condensed